1. General provisions
1.1 We care about your privacy and personal data security. By implementing Regulation 2016/679 of April 27th, 2016 of the European Parliament and the European Council regarding protection of individuals in regard to processing of personal data and the free movement of such data which also repeals Directive 95/46/EC (the Universal Data Protection Regulation) we guarantee that we process your personal data very clearly and fairly.
1.3 We will not sell or rent your personal data. All data will be collected, stored and handled in accordance with European Union Data Protection Regulation No. 2016/679 as well as the provisions of other legislations and will not be transferred to any third parties, unless we are bound by law or if this is necessary for the provision of our services or if you agree for your data to be transmitted.
1.4 Your personal data controller is UAB „Pilnatvė“, company code 303652854, registered office address Janydziu st. 41, Janydzių vs, Anyksciai, Contact phone number +370 615 98769, e-mail:
1.1. the proper functioning of the Website and the improvement of your browsing experience (eg maintaining your post-login session, remembering your settings, etc.);
1.2. advertising and direct marketing;
1.3. collecting statistical data of the Website for improvement purposes;
2. All Cookies used on the Website may be temporary or permanent:
2.1. temporary Cookies are valid and are not deleted while you are using the browser;
2.2. Persistent Cookies are not deleted after the browser is closed and the information stored in them facilitates later access to your Account (password, e-mail address) Such Cookies speed up and facilitate the use of the Website.
3. By using the Website, you confirm that you agree and allow the Seller to store Cookies on your terminal device (computer, telephone, etc.).
5. Blocking or restricting cookies may affect some features of the Website.
6. We use the following cookies on the Website
|Cookie title||Description||Expiry date||Type|
|_fbp||A Facebook cookie to track user pageviews and serve relevant advertising on the social network.||1 year.||Cookies to improve website performance|
|Google Analytics cookies||These cookies allow us to count user visits and traffic sources. They help us find out which pages are the most and least popular. The information collected by these cookies is anonymous.||One-time, lasting only during the session.||Cookies to improve website performance|
|language||Website language parameter cookie. It stores the selected language.||1 year||Strictly required cookies|
|Omnisend cookies||Omnisend cookies are designed to enable the services provided on the website and ensure their proper functioning.||1 year||Cookies to improve website performance|
|PHPSESSID||Designed to ensure the integrity of site functionality.||At the end of the browsing session||Strictly required cookies|
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN ODORATA.LT ELECTRONIC STORE
We collect and process only adequate and relevant personal data about you for the purposes for which they are processed:
1. When you shop in our odorata.lt e-shop, for the purpose of concluding and executing the contract, we collect the following personal data of you: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address of your purchased goods.
2. After shopping in our e-shop, for your convenience we also collect and process the following data: purchase history, e-shop behavior history, IP address, payment history, communication history between you and Us, including e-mails, third party recipients main information.
3. You can indicate another person to whom the purchased product (s) is sent, if such person has given his / her consent. By providing us with information from third parties, you confirm that you have the consent of such persons to the transfer, use and processing of their personal data.
PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
We only collect your personal data for specified, clearly defined and legitimate purposes:
1. The following personal data concerning you shall be processed for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract:
In order for us to sell your selected goods in the e-shop odorata.lt, it is necessary for us to process the following personal data of you: name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, delivery address of your purchased goods.
Unfortunately, if you do not provide this personal data, we will not be able to sell goods to you, as processing this data is necessary for us to conclude and perform the contract, as well as personal data is required to be processed by legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
2. The following personal data is processed for the purpose of service improvement and performance analysis:We want to use our e-shop odorata.lt as simple and convenient as possible for you, therefore we perform constant analysis of our activities, during which we analyze and manage the following personal data: purchase history, browsing history in our e-shop, payment history, reviews of your purchases the goods, the answers provided during the surveys, the history of communication between you and Us, including electronic correspondence.
3. The following personal data about you will be processed for the purpose of processing your requests and questions:
In order to provide you with quality services and ensure a comprehensive service, we also process your personal data, which you provided to us when shopping, for the purpose of examining your questions and requests.
IS PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED LAWFULLY?
We assure you that we collect and process your personal data only on a lawful basis:
1. With your consent to the processing of your personal data.
2. In compliance with the requirements of the laws applicable to us.
3. Upon instruction to the authorities authorized by the State.
TO WHICH THIRD COUNTRIES ARE PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED
1. Personal data shall only be transferred to trusted third parties with whom we have a contract and only to the extent necessary for the provision of the service. For the purpose of providing you with the appropriate services, we transfer your personal data to the following partners: courier companies, as well as “Lietuvos paštas”, who deliver goods to you at the addresses specified by you.
2. We also provide your Personal Data to: law enforcement authorities in accordance with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania, state institutions and courts, when such an obligation is provided by the applicable legal acts.
HOW LONG IS THE PERSONAL DATA RETENTED?
Your personal data, which is processed with your consent to such processing of personal data, is processed and stored until the date of revocation of your consent.
WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
1. To request that Odorata.lt allow access to the data and correct or delete them or restrict the processing of data.
2. The right to object to the processing of data.
3. The right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format (right to data portability).
4. The right to withdraw consent.
5. The right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us by e-mail